Tuesday 15 July 2014

Love Poem No.4,573


Honey you're like a potato
in that you make me full
your love, it pads me out somewhat
a bit like cotton wool

My little jalapeño
you don't half hit the spot
you give my life some flavour
and you're really smoking hot

Like corrugated cardboard
most durable are you
environmentally friendly
and you're rather groovy, too

You're just like Jack the Ripper
I wish you were my wife
you write such lovely letters
and you're handy with a knife

You're like a pair of slippers
you sooth me when I'm sore
and when I'm in your company
my feet don't touch the floor

Oh darling you're my uplift
the thermal on my wing
if I were a hang glider
I'd be such a high-up thing

You are my bit of tofu
so healthy for my heart
oh Honeybunch I miss you
so you're like the board in darts



No comments:

Post a Comment

Paint Poem

  Day Thirty I like a poem because it's not like a painting. Because I'll confidently cradle something stainless;  hold the exceptio...